Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mary Moments

I've been posting so many pictures of the boys, that I just wanted to put some out of Mary's sweet little moments too...
Can you tell she has brothers?
Watch out, Wisteria Lane!
Cruisin' the halls!
Bill bought me this nutcracker a while back in Germany. It sits on our refrigerator. Mary has to greet him at least once a day. They have conversations - I make him "talk" and nibble her fingers. She loves this guy.
I love the nutcracker!
Caught with the salt and pepper shakers! Curiouser and curiouser...
This one is a favorite of mine. She loves to slide - isn't that a look of pure happiness on her face?
This picture is "very Mary." She loves her animals, especially her lambs, and her brothers' soccer ball. She takes the ball around the house and will sit on it, kick it around, do somersaults with it... you name it.
Box fun!
And you thought only boys liked lizards? She is fearless!
Cute ensemble from Grandma... she happens to be wearing this in a few of these photos.
Future soccer chick!
Uh-oh! This week has marked her first big toddler messes. Thankfully, she likes to "clean up" too! Ahhh... the sound of an entire Cheerio box being emptied onto the floor...
I LOVE YOGURT!

3 comments:

Marian said...

Patrick used to get freaked out by nutcrackers!

I see a lot of Grant & Ivan is some of Mary's expressions! SHE IS SOOOO DARN CUTE!!!

Mommy Nee said...

I love the "very Mary" moments. You should write and illustrate her classic moments in a children's book for her and title it Very Mary! She's such a cutie, she'd make a great storybook character.

Rachel said...

So Great!! She sure seems like a happy lil' girl! :)